Saturday, July 4, 2009

What's Your Flavor?


Did you know that
  • Elvis Presley is said to have loved ice cream – apparently his favorites were chocolate milkshakes and peach ice cream.
  • July is National Ice Cream Month.
  • One out of every five ice cream eaters share their treat with their dog or cat.
  • Read More FunFacts here.
Why not make your own ice cream at home? Want to know how? It's just easy.
Just Click Here.


Cookies and cream is my favorite! Strawberry goes second and chocolate belongs to number three on my list. I hate Mango. I don't know why, I just hate it period. I'm an ice-cream lover ever since I was a kid. If my mood is bad, eating ice cream is a must for me. To those who already know me, when I'm mad they already know what to bring for me. I don't know but it really cools my mind. haha. I love ice cream! May it be sunny or rainy or cloudy. Morning, noon or night. I just can't get over it. I've been drooling for ice cream these past few days, I just can't help myself. I can't imagine life without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment