Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bored.


Do you like someone more than a friend right now?
Yes.

Is there anyone you trust even though you should not?
This is definitely my problem.

Relationship or hookup?
Relationship.

Have you been a sad, happy, or angry person lately?
Mixed emotions? Hell yeah!

What do you hate about your school?
Quizzes.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Yes. And I'm in love right now.

What are you wearing right now?
Blouse and LONG pants. Did I just say LONG?! haha. People rarely see me in pants. LOL

Are you talking to someone while doing thiS?
No.
If a bear attacked you, would you know how to defend yourself?
I don't know. They say you should not move when there's a bear around.

How clean is your room?
Jungle! haha

What are you excited for?
Sem Break.

Do you have feelings for anyone?
The boyfriend is my life.

Do you fall for girls easily?
WTF?! I'm no lesbian.
How old is the last person you kissed?
four years older than me.

What is your current mood?
Angry.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue.

Are you happy right now?
No! I found a secret.

What were you doing at 11:00 last night?
Finished my planned proposal.
What will you be doing tonight?
Sleep.

What have you done today?
Took a bath. Ate breakfast. Brushed my teeth. Went to school. Talked to my friends. Ate lunch. Net. Ym with the boyfriend.

Last thing you spent money on?
Food.

How much money do you have on you?
50 php. I'm broke.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
NO!!!!!

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
No.
Are you going to be completely honest and open?
Why not?
Do you drink beer?
Yes.

Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
We introduced ourselves to each other.

What is your favorite kind of gum?
Bubble Gum? Does that make sense? LOL

What do you hate the most?
Secrets.

What if the last person you kissed was kissing someone else right in front of
you?
Worl War III.

0 comments:

Post a Comment