Monday, August 3, 2009

A Bonne Power Lightening Lotion + Collagen


One of the hot topics in candymag forum. A Bonne.

This lotion helps protect your skin from UV rays & gives it a healthier glow. It is light, non-greasy and is easily absorbed by your skin. It moisturizes and restores lasting radiance. It is specially formulated w/ Lacticare Milk Power and Collagen which are gentle and delicate to your skin. It has Special skin nutrients that will stimulate skin cells, giving you a bright and restoring elasticity and firmness.

If you want to lighten your skin then I recommend you to use this product. After a month of using it, my friends already noticed that my skin got lighter in color. I was happy with the effect given to me by this product. It's effective and is really affordable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment