Friday, September 25, 2009

Copy Paste


Copied this from somewhere. I just think that answering this would entertain me a bit.
  1. What is your current obsession?
    The boyfriend actually.
  2. What is your weirdest obsession?
    Refer to #1 answer.
  3. What are you wearing today?
    I'm wearing shorts, blouse and a jacket. So cold. brrr!
  4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
    Ice cream. Pizza. Chocolate. Polvoron from Goldilocks.
  5. What would you like to learn to do?
    Sing.
  6. What’s the last thing you bought?
    Food. :)
  7. What are you listening to right now?
    Rain.
  8. What is your favorite kind of weather?
    Cloudy.
  9. What is your most challenging goal right now?
    Study. I rarely do this thing.
  10. If you could have three houses totally paid for and fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Paris, New York, and Philippines of course.
  11. What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
    The boyfriend's hand. :) I miss him.
  12. If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
    My man. I just want to. Got a problem bout that?
  13. If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
    Beside my man.
  14. Which language do you wanna learn?
    Spanish actually.
  15. What do you look for in a friend?
    Humor and Trustworthiness.
  16. Who do you want to meet in person?
    God.
  17. What’s your favorite type of music?
    Anything that's pleasing to my ear.
  18. Any favorite blogger?
    I don't have favorites.
  19. Things you wish you could change in the past?
    Things? Well, there'll be a lot. I just won't mention it.
  20. Fashion Pet Peeve?
    Anything that doesn't flatter someone else's figure.
  21. Do you admire anyone’s style?
    If you're referring to Clothes then my answer would definitely be yes.
  22. Describe your personal style?
    Short. Blouse. FlipFlops. Earings. Necklace.
  23. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
    Cookies and Cream
  24. What’s your favorite makeup brand?
    I have a list of them.
  25. Do you get enough beauty sleep? Yes or no? why?
    No. Mainly because of only one reason. Insomnia.
  26. Why did you start your blog?
    Because I want to share my thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment